Why Status Quo can’t work in monetary system
“When everything is still, you have a problem”
Earth is a volatile system that cannot be predicted in any way. Even if we predict some sort of natural disaster, the warning often comes too late. It’s because we cannot influence the global system which is by its nature completely random and uncontrolled system. You could witness that extreme unpredictability and randomness not so long ago, when one single shift of the Earth’s crust killed 300,000 people. It’s the risk connected with the living close to coastal line.
But, extremely slow dynamic of that global system (according to our perception) allows us to implement our own semi-controlled system that we know as monetary-market society.
And that’s the principle rule of the systems:
- Inferior system must be faster than superior one.
Thus, as you move down the list of mutually connected and dependable systems, you’ll see faster and faster micro-environments or micro-systems. Take a look at the life forms under the microscope and you’ll see this rule with your own eyes.
Why is our societal system only semi-controlled?
Nothing is absolute and everything is relative. It comes down to odds starting with the very odd of your conception. What were the odds of your sole existence, for example, in solar system?
What are the odds that you’ll live 85 years? You may or may not. Can you control your maximum lifespan? To some extent yes, but definitely not absolutely.
Same is with our current societal setup. We can only relatively control it but even that relative control allows us to survive and thrive on this volatile planet. The only thing that makes that possible is slower dynamics of the global system which creates the illusion of at least some control.
That’s why any kind of “100% bulletproof” claim simply won’t fly. Nothing is certain.
Your micro-system must be designed in a scalable way
As it has been said, smaller (inferior) system must be faster than the superior one. For example, our monetary-market system is semi-controlled and placed within the global random uncontrolled one. That relative control increases our odds since our system is much faster than the superior one inside which it is placed.
So where that puts you?
You have two options here:
1) You can continue with the Status Quo practice which will cause unexpected twists and turns since your “status quo strategy” is in fact loosen system that moves with the same dynamics as the superior one and that’s monetary-market system. What you basically do when you practice “status quo strategy” is seriously reducing your odds because you rely solely on a current of the superior system. And when that current slams your micro-system against the rocky banks, you tend to refer to that tragic incidence as “being unlucky or unfortunate.”
Thus, status quo strategy or “I like the things just as they are” is nothing but another random, uncontrolled system.
So maybe you could reconsider your design and go with option #2.
2) You can create dynamical micro-system that moves faster than your superior one which will increase your odds drastically. Once your micro-system starts moving faster in optimal dynamics, you’ll be able to expand the development perspectives and reach the point of sync. It’s what being scalable essentially means.
Increase your odds
Option #2 allows you at least some steering possibilities which means control; something you didn’t have so far. You will not get randomly slammed against the rocky banks and that fact alone increases your odds.
Once you understand how monetary-market system truly operates and how its best exploited, everything you’ve read so far will make more sense to you if you feel confused in any way.
Just remember: as long as you think that “the things are just fine the way they are”, you are relying on pure luck which essentially means that you’re relaying on a random, uncontrolled system like gamblers do.
Now you have a simple choice to make:
- A) You can go deeper into the subject of monetary-market system and change your perspective toward monetary-market system forever.
- B) You can introduce yourself to an effective example of one of those semi-controlled micro-systems that allows people to sync with the superior system and reach the point of absolute freedom.